Experienced lawyers with your rights in mind
The AV-rated law firm of CE Law in Prince Frederick, Maryland, assists individuals and businesses in personal injury matters.
Our attorneys have extensive experience handling legal issues related to accidents and injuries. Our team will help you assert your rights and interests if you’ve been injured or accused of causing an injury.
Asserting Clients’ Rights in Personal Injury Matters
Personal injury claims generally involve allegations of a wrong or damage to a person’s physical health, rights, reputation, or property. They may be based on a theory of negligence, recklessness, or misconduct.
Circumstances and incidents that frequently result in personal injury claims include:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle, and pedestrian accidents
- Dangerous premises
- Defectively designed, manufactured, or marketed consumer products
- Animal attacks and dog bites
- Construction accidents
- Professional or medical malpractice
- Elder abuse and neglect
- Infliction of emotional distress
- Defamation or damage to a person’s reputation
- Water accidents such as boat and jet ski accidents
At CE Law, we have experience prosecuting and defending personal injury matters. We assert our clients’ rights and interests and ensure they come out of legal proceedings in the best financial position possible.
Talk with a competent personal injury attorney after an accident.
If you need legal assistance with a personal injury matter, contact Cumberland & Erly, LLC for a complimentary consultation with one of our attorneys.
Our firm is committed to providing strong advice and exceptional representation to our clients.